9 Motivational Quotes To Develop An Attitude Of Gratitude
I think there’s something to be said for people who are always able to see the glass as half full.
If your glass is looking a little empty right now, I hope you find yourself inspired by these 9 motivational quotes for an attitude of gratitude:
- “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.” - Melody Beattie
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” - Albert Einstein
- “This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.” - Maya Angelou
- “It is not joy that makes us grateful, it is gratitude that makes us joyful.” - David Steindl-Ras
- "The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.” - Henry Ward Beecher
- "Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” - William Arthur Ward
- “Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” - Alphonse Karr
- "Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire
- “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” - Willie Nelson
When you learn to look at life in a positive light, you will always find something to be thankful for.
Here’s to learning to value what we have, developing an attitude of gratitude, and always seeing the glass as half full.